Her Russian Billionaire A BWWM Russian Oligarch Interracial Romance edition by Imani King Literature Fiction eBooks

Michelle Carter is ready for a new stage in her life. She is a resident at a prestigious Miami hospital, and her path to becoming a doctor has required many sacrifices, including a failed relationship. Though to be honest, her ex was a jerk, and now Michelle isn't looking for a new guy anyway. She's concentrating on fulfilling her dream of being a doctor, and nothing else matters. Except somehow, bad luck follows her, and she manages to get into huge trouble at the new job.
Lex Makarov is a painfully handsome local billionaire, a son of a Russian oligarch and his only heir. He isn't used to people telling him no, especially women. Of course, Michelle doesn't know any of this when they first meet. She can’t stand his arrogance and is sure he only wants to get her into trouble. When he gives her more work on top of her already busy shifts at the hospital, she hates him even more. What Michelle doesn't know is that all Lex can think of is her confident attitude and her gorgeous curves.
They can try to avoid the real issues all they want, but true passion cannot be tamed. During one of the heated work meetings, Michelle finds herself in Lex's arms, and any resistance is now futile. Will she keep fighting her desire, thinking that her relationship with Lex requires too much sacrifice? Or will the two of them find something worth fighting for?
This is a stand-alone BWWM romance that includes adult content and an HEA.
Her Russian Billionaire A BWWM Russian Oligarch Interracial Romance edition by Imani King Literature Fiction eBooks
It's really more of a 2.5 and that's only because I happen to like the premise and the male lead. What I could not stand, and what I had to take off all the stars for was the female lead. I don't know why authors keep writing these emotionally immature women, but I wish they would just stop it. I tend to have a natural dislike of first person because I rarely see it down well, or with a character that I like, and this book just capitalized why. There was nothing about the female lead that I liked. She didn't even know the guy to jump to the stupid conclusions that did and like another reviewer said, I don't know how she graduated med school at the top of her class. She doesn't have the emotional maturity to make it. Her behavior was always unacceptable. She was way too judgmental and I didn't want to just slap her, I wanted to punch her. I like Imani King's writing, but I'm not sure that I can keep up with reading her stuff if this is how all her female characters are going to be. So far, out of all of the books that I've read by her, I've really only liked one female lead.Product details
|

Tags : Her Russian Billionaire (A BWWM Russian Oligarch Interracial Romance) - Kindle edition by Imani King. Download it once and read it on your Kindle device, PC, phones or tablets. Use features like bookmarks, note taking and highlighting while reading Her Russian Billionaire (A BWWM Russian Oligarch Interracial Romance).,ebook,Imani King,Her Russian Billionaire (A BWWM Russian Oligarch Interracial Romance),FICTION African American Contemporary Women,FICTION Romance African American
People also read other books :
- The Office Sissy The Complete Collection edition by Esther Harshom Literature Fiction eBooks
- Breaking Home Ties Max Ehrmann 9781141144990 Books
- A Journey Back to Self Romantic Short Story edition by Rebecca Milton Literature Fiction eBooks
- Grief Diaries Through the Eyes of DID edition by Lynda Cheldelin Fell Sunshine Purcell Amelia Joubert Health Fitness Dieting eBooks
- Astrology and Karma Leo Daniel Daniel Sijakovic 9781520569970 Books
Her Russian Billionaire A BWWM Russian Oligarch Interracial Romance edition by Imani King Literature Fiction eBooks Reviews
What can I say. Lex and Michelle are opposites but are totally feeling each other. Michelle is an intern on her way to doctor and is not letting anyone stand in her way, especially Lex who also happens to partially own part of the hospital she's working at. They didn't get off to a good start but love will find you anyway if it is meant to be. I loved Lex as the strong alpha male and Michelle as a strong black woman, but Michelle needed to learn how to accept help. Even the strongest person needs help and Lex taught her how to accept it. Another good one Imani.
This intense story takes us inside the high pressure and competitive world of private medicine. Dr. Michelle Carter is a talented new intern at an elite private hospital who gains the attention of its CEO Alexey Makarov. The two share an attraction that is hard to resist, and when you mix in the tension and jealousy that comes Michelle's way from her fellow interns and the loneliness of being so far away from home, you get a situation where things are primed to explode.
Once Michelle and Alexey allow their relationship to cross taboo lines, they must deal with the realities resulting from their encounter. While Michelle is confronted with difficulties stemming from the rumors of her proported relationship with Alexey, she is able to rise above it. Eventually, things heat up between Alexey and Michelle, and following certain misunderstandings being put to rest, the two find themselves closer than ever.
Finally, the emotional conclusion to the story finds Michelle and Alexey deciding if they are ready to give their relationship a try. Insecurities and baggage from the past pop up again and threaten to derail things between Michelle and Alexey right as they are starting to look up. However when it is meant to be, love has a way of not letting itself be denied.
This book is well worth reading, and I had a great time doing so. I highly recommend it.
An arc was received in exchange for an honest review.
Sometimes unrealistic and angst filled but worth the price for a quick read. Quick read. Lady is a frustrating walking contradiction. Man is too good to be true.
Really good....wasn't quite what I was expecting..
I really enjoyed this book it was well written and had a great storyline, my only criticism would be that they never addressed the issue of race.
There wasn't any time in the story that I felt the HEA should have happened, the romance was to weak.
This is a very short story and although you get the HEA but it ended too abruptly for me. One thing I was hoping for was to read about Julie and Kyle's comeuppance in the treatment of Michelle but maybe that is a another installment.
It's really more of a 2.5 and that's only because I happen to like the premise and the male lead. What I could not stand, and what I had to take off all the stars for was the female lead. I don't know why authors keep writing these emotionally immature women, but I wish they would just stop it. I tend to have a natural dislike of first person because I rarely see it down well, or with a character that I like, and this book just capitalized why. There was nothing about the female lead that I liked. She didn't even know the guy to jump to the stupid conclusions that did and like another reviewer said, I don't know how she graduated med school at the top of her class. She doesn't have the emotional maturity to make it. Her behavior was always unacceptable. She was way too judgmental and I didn't want to just slap her, I wanted to punch her. I like Imani King's writing, but I'm not sure that I can keep up with reading her stuff if this is how all her female characters are going to be. So far, out of all of the books that I've read by her, I've really only liked one female lead.

0 Response to "[WFC]⋙ [PDF] Free Her Russian Billionaire A BWWM Russian Oligarch Interracial Romance edition by Imani King Literature Fiction eBooks"
Post a Comment